|Sales by product category||Percent|
Division Paper manufactures and sells high-performance, premium-grade kraft and sack paper to selected segments in the manufacturing, medical equipment and consumer sectors.
The material is sold primarily to packaging manufacturers. The core areas of use are dry food, medical applications and the construction industry. The division sells any surplus pulp that BillerudKorsnäs does not use in its own production on the open market.
- Increased volumes in attractive segments, driven primarily by the new KM7 board machine in Gruvön
- Secure production stability
- Innovation in collaboration with packaging manufacturers and brand owners
Sales by product category
Division Paper sells
- Kraft paper is used primarily in packaging for medical equipment and food packaging aimed at users that require very high standards of purity, printability, sterilisation, flexibility and strength.
- Sack paper has high strength, which is crucial for competitiveness in this market. The sack paper can be filled without splitting or creating dust, which not only protects the content but also contributes to a clean and healthy work environment.