Packaging plays a vital role in protecting brand values and amplifying in-store shelf impact. Effective retail packaging ensures products reach your customers in optimal condition, while managing costs.
- Packaging optimisation/right-sizing
- Creative structure design
- Graphics change management
- Colour management
- Reduction of plastics
- Quality management
Retail packaging highlights
Wilson Sporting Goods: Designed innovative alternative to pressurised plastic containers
Wilson redesigned their tennis balls to rely less on a pressurised core and needed durable, efficient packaging to house this innovative product.
Our packaging experts designed packaging that maximised:
- Shipment efficiency
- Space of each shipping box
- Recyclable materials
- Container’s integrity
Major manufacturer doubled brand value and store presence
A manufacturer of outdoor grills and accessories struggled with inconsistent brand design, poor quality PDQs, and discrepancies between printing and material specifications among products produced by more than 12 OEMs throughout Southeast Asia.
- Managed design, manufacturing and compliance of 450 unique individual packaging SKUs
- Ensured consistency across multiple packaging types, including retail, master shipping cartons and corrugated floor displays
- 10–15 million packaging units produced in first year
- Eliminated clamshell plastic packaging
Jetboil's new fiber-based packaging is composed of at least 80% recycled materials.
Jetboil partnered with us to eliminate plastic materials with an innovative new design for their retail packaging. The new triangular design of their packaging brought opportunities for engineering, testing and adaptation.