Packaging Paper offers kraft and sack paper of premium quality plus smart solutions for customers in the industrial, medical equipment and consumer segments. The business area also sells any surplus of pulp that BillerudKorsnäs does not use in its own production.
Growth strategy: Selective growth
Sustainable and profitable growth in chosen segments, primarily dry foods and medical applications, plus the construction industry in growth markets.
Growth target 2–4% per year
- Continued growth and increased presence in growth markets
- Optimise the supply chain – customers, products and segments
- Create business opportunities by continuing to replace superfluous plastic
- Harness market potential for paper-based cement sacks
Kraft paper ~ 40% of Packaging Paper’s sales volume
- Flour, sugar, grain, etc.
- Carrier bags
- Flexible packaging
- Formable packaging
- Medical packaging
- Steel interleaving
Leading producer of strong, high-quality kraft paper from primary fibre in Europe.
Sack paper ~ 30% of Packaging Paper’s sales volume
- Building materials
- Industrial minerals
- Animal feed
Global leader in high-porosity sack paper from primary fibre.