When does the trainee program start and how long is it?
The program start 3 of September 2018 and it is a 12 months long program.
When can I apply?
The application period will be open from January, 1 to February 18, 2018.
Can I apply to the Trainee Program via email?
You should apply through the system at our career web-page. Please ensure you follow the instructions described in the ad.
Can I apply for more than one Trainee position at the same time?
You should only send in one application to the position you are most interested in. In the application form you will be able to specify if you are interested in more than one position (you can apply to a maximum of three trainee positions).
What are the criterions you select your trainees on?
As part of the selection process, we look at a combination of your formal education, extracurricular and/or work experiences, test results values, skills and personal characteristics. It is also important that we understand why you are applying for the Trainee position in question, and what you believe you can contribute.
- Bachelor of Science and/or Master of Science degrees in Engineering, Forestry, Information systems, Business and Economics (depending on position)
- Recent graduates that have just finished their studies or have a maximum of 3 year’s work experience.
- Excellent English skills and many position also require excellent Swedish skills (depending on position).
For further guidance on the requirements please see the description in each Trainee positions’ job ad.
I do not have a degree at the moment. Can I still apply?
Yes, as long as you graduate and have received your degree before the Trainee Program starts September 3, 2018.
If I apply before the deadline, when will I know if I have been accepted or not?
You will find out no later than April 2018.
How does the recruitment process look like?
Please see the Application Process section for more information about the recruitment process and important dates.
At what location will I be posted during the program?
It depends on which position you apply for. The location of each Trainee positions will be specified separately in the ad for each Trainee positions.
Will I have the chance to spend time abroad?
Yes, you will work 1 month abroad at one of our 17 customer service centers somewhere in the world.
Will I get paid?
Yes. You will get a competitive salary and reward package.
Who can I contact for other questions?
Please email your questions to email@example.com
BillerudKorsnäs in brief
- Leading producer of renewable packaging material & sustainable solutions
- Member of Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- Eight production units in Sweden, Finland and the UK
- Customer service centres in 17 countries
- 2,000 customers in more than 100 countries
- Over 150 years of expertise
- Net sales of SEK 22 billion
- Europe is our main market
- 4,300 employees