BillerudKorsnäs presents proforma figures for 2018 and 2017
BillerudKorsnäs operates since 1 October 2018 in an organisation consisting of three divisions with full profit and loss responsibility. Following that financial reporting has changed from 1 January 2019 the company today presents proforma figures for 2018 and 2017.
BillerudKorsnäs today operates in three divisions, with full profit and loss responsibility. The three divisions are:
- Division Board manufactures and sells liquid packaging board, cartonboard and fluting & liner. The division consists of the mills in Gävle, Gruvön and Frövi/Rockhammar.
- Division Paper manufactures and sells kraft- and sackpaper. The division consists of the mills in Skärblacka, Karlsborg, Pietarsaari and Beetham.
- Division Solutions provides solutions that meet brand owner’s growing demand for sustainable and effective packaging. The division operates in three areas where Managed Packaging is the largest.
Revenue per division in 2018 respectively (2017):
- Division Board, SEK 12 679 million (12 156)
- Division Paper, SEK 8 523 million (7 815)
- Division Solutions, SEK 980 million (776)
EBITDA per division in 2018 respectively (2017)
- Division Board, SEK 2 456 million (2 870)
- Division Paper, SEK 1 516 million (1 338)
- Division Solutions, SEK 14 million (-40)
Excluding the three divisions some revenue is generated in other units which is classified as other, in 2018 respectively 2017 this revenue amounted to SEK 1 719 million (1 634).
A complete overview of proforma figures for the divisions for the eight last quarters up to the fourth quarter 2018 2018 can be found on BillerudKorsnäs website.
For further information, please contact:
Christopher Casselblad, EVP Communication & Sustainability, +46 8 553 335 08, firstname.lastname@example.org
BillerudKorsnäs provides packaging materials and solutions that challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future. We are a world leading provider of primary fiber based packaging materials and have customers in over 100 countries. The company has 8 production units in Sweden, Finland and the UK and about 4500 employees in over 13 countries. BillerudKorsnäs has an annual turnover of about SEK 24 billion and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.billerudkorsnas.com